Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy father's day!!

Happy happy happy father's day..!! For all you dads out there.. and for my beloved daddy..!! Thanks for all the years of loving and caring, and also the scolding and punishing : ) . It's all that you've done for me that made the person I am now. So thank you thank you thank you... and love you love you love you.....

By the way, today's New Zealand's fathers' day... and this will be the 2nd time I wish my dad happy fathers' day..cause he's in Malaysia and I'm in New zealand. Isn't it good to get to celebrate fathers' day twice.. the purpose for fathers' day anyways is for all us kids to appreciate and tell our fathers how much we love them. nothing wrong with doing it twice a year...

So for all you kids who havent wish your father, make sure you tell them how much you love them and thank them for all they've done for you.

No comments: