Thursday, September 18, 2008

A dark cloud following me...

Worst day of the week so far.. stayed up till 4 am last night watching fated to love you and moonlight resonance.. (best hong kong and taiwanese series I've watched this year).. was disturbed by a text msg at 8 in the morning and couldn't get back to sleep after that. Went to the library to study for my test tomorrow but was so sleepy that I din't get anything done. Suppose to go to my Infosys110 lab but got mistaken with the time.. went there at 2 but the class actually started at 1.. Dont even know how can i make mistakes like that since i attend this lab every week..
Came back to my apartment with no work done.. and really worried bout my test tom now..

It's actually onli 10%.. but im still worried..It's either I dont do it at all or if I decide to do it then I dont wanna get a low mark for it.. If it was the me last semester I think I'll probably just skip the test.. But I promised my mum that I will work hard this semester and wont disappoint her again with my C's.. Guess no sleep for me tonight then...

I really think that there's a dark cloud following me everywhere.. Like the ones you see in cartoons.. and it's continuously raining and striking thunder bolts on me.. There's an autograph session at 4:30 pm tomorrow in atrium with 3 of the actor and actress from moonlight resonance and I really really want to go.. but I have this stupid mid term test at 6 pm and have to leave around 5:30. don't know if I can make it to at least have a glimpse and take a picture of them (you know how they normally have delays and this and that).. If I make it, you'll see their pictures up on my blog tomorrow.. So please.... pray for me that they'll be on time and there's not too many people...

No comments: