Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Eumora beauty bar!!

'The Eumora beauty bar', miracle bar?? Well, you won't know till you try!!

This specific facial bar was highly recommended to me and now I'm recommending it to you. It is said to have multi-function for your skin, replacing all the facial products you need:
Cleansing, toning and moisturizing, the basic everyday need for your skin
plus the effect of removing spots, acne, wrinkles and even whitening!
That's not all, it also helps lifting and tightening your skin, making you look younger and freshened giving your skin the natural glow you've always wanted. Your skin will also stay oil-free for up to 12 hours.
No more spending too much money and time on your skin, buying different products for each specific purpose and applying layers and layers of products.
Eumora does it all!!

Sound too good to be true? That was the first thing that came into my mind too. But, I took the chance and bought the Eumora. In this 2 weeks of my holiday, I'll do a before and after experiment on Eumora and you guys will be able to witness the change that it does to my skin.

Problems that my skin facing now is bad acne on my forehead and some on my cheeks, black heads on my nose, dark eye circles and also uneven tone.
Yesterday was the first day I used Eumora, and the difference is that it really kept my skin oil free for up to 12 hours. Normally before going to bed, I'll wash my face with facial wash. It will feel very dry after washing but then will be very oily when i wake up. After using Eumora last night, I woke up with my face oil-free.

I'll keep an update on the progress of my skin in my blogs and any of you that have skin imperfections, make sure you're here to witness the effect of Eumora. If you want to try it yourself or have other questions on it, you can either, call, msg or email me(my details are on the side bar). I will soon set up a website for Eumora, explaining it in more detailed.

Other than Eumora coming into my life, the sleepyhead has made no progress with her year's resolution. Slept for almost 15 hours last night. Hmmm...when can the sleepyhead change..?

No comments: