Thursday, September 4, 2008

First time to the gym!!

Yay!! Today's the sleepyhead's first time to the apartment gym. Did 30 minutes of cardio and was sweating like a pig and felt so dizzy. If continued exercizing i think i would have fainted. This is how fit my body is... and this is how far the gym is.....

Picture taken from inside my apartment

I think i probably need one of these:

I saw this in 2020 last night and felt it was really cool so i took a picture of it. It was found that a large proportion of obese people spend most of their day sitting at their desk in front of their computer either in offices or at home. So this company came up with this idea to help their staff with their obesity problems. A treadmill that is connected to their desk in their offices so staff would do their job while walking on the treadmill. Interesting what people can come up with. But if it was me I wouldn't want to work in this office. It would be tiring enough either just walking for 8 hours or working for 8 hours. Now walking while working for 8 hours? I'll be dead by the end of the day... But, this method really helped the staffs of this office to lose weight and keep fit.

Although I woke up 7 in the morning to go to the gym, I was so tired after that I slept till dinner time. Guess I've just wasted all my effort in the gym...

At this rate, I think i'm going to waste my whole holiday staying at home doing nothing except sleeping... as usual...

No comments: