Thursday, September 25, 2008

Busy day

huuuuh... at last... over with all my tests.. yay! no more tests till my finals.. get to relax a bit now after 2 weeks torture with all the assignments and tests...Had 2 test today.. one at 1pm and one at 6 pm..Just got home and now waiting for dinner..feeling so hungry now.. used up all my energy and killed a lot brain cells.. Luckily both the tests werent that hard so did quite alright...

The other day I was watching the 'power of ten'... for you guys who never watched it before, it's a game show where the contestant have to guess the results of surveys done in the states..for example, how many percentage of people rather do this than that or thinks this is true than that..? There was one question asked on a survey done and I was really interested. The contestant had to guess how many percentage people would rather be ugly but smart than good looking but stupid... If all the catogeries are at their extremes which means beautiful is really beautiful, smart is really smart like genius, and ugly is really ugly...then i would choose to be beautiful but stupid. my brother chose to be ugly but smart and my sister wasn't really sure but at her first instance i think she said she chose to be ugly but smart too.. Well, I would really want to know what you guys think as well so I put a poll at the side bars of my page.. so everyone, please vote!!

p/s: im just doing this out of interest...

No comments: