Saturday, October 11, 2008

Slacker...

Hey guys... sorry for being so slack in writing my blog.. been busy at the beginning of the week doing assignments..then was resting it off after that.. slept for like 16 hours after 3 days of assignments...

Re-do my nails as well cause the blings was coming off....went to get some new nail polish cause was really bored with all my old ones.. so guess what colour i got?? Gold!! really like the colour.. matches with my black gold billabong cap from last week...






Have I mentioned that every Friday I attend the Overseas Christian Fellowship (OCF)?? Well its this christian gathering thingy for students mostly from Malaysia and Singapore..

My sis, Michelle and me

Michelle's the OCF president for 2009.. she's from Ipoh but is half Kiwi and also my classmate in my Acctg311 paper..She's super duper nice... really like her a lot..(er...not in the lesbiany way of course)..

My sister finally got her hair cut at a japanese salon called Isis Hair Salon near sky city. She got it dyed Red mahogany (er.. havent heard of this colour before..) The curls is just temporary though cause her hair is too spoiled to do permanent curls..


Hmm... can really see the difference between profesional hair cut and keli's hair cut.. darn...:(


Wahaha.. im so much bigger than my older sister...

Saw this on Queens st today as well.. thought the drummer was quite talented.. well.. maybe cause he's cute.. hahaha...:P


No comments: