Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The power of make up

Those of you whom have known me for years would know that I'm not the make up type of person. I only started putting on make up this year under the influence of people around me. Every one just look so good that I'm forced to want to look good as well.

Went to Ck's place today to learn how to make up and she wanted to practice her make up skills as well.. normally, I'll just use an eye liner cause that was all I know.. Make up can really make a person look different (In a good way of course if you know the skills).. Well, today's outcome was...

Person beside me is Ck but she dint want me to post her picture so I cropped the picture..


If you guys are wandering what's with the cap..Really love my cap so been wearing it almost everyday everywhere...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thx for cutting my face off.. LOL

Iris said...

The eyes really look bigger eh.