Sunday, October 5, 2008

Hair cut

Decided to cut my hair yesterday cause it's killing me.. too thick and long like a broom.. I've been cutting my own hair since..well.. can't really remember.. just dint wanna waste the money to do it in the salon and if anything goes wrong it'll grow back anyways.. I think I took like 2 hours till I finally give up.. At first I was just planing to cut the back but then thought probably I should change my hair style..cause it's so boring.. so started to cut my fringe.. I cut more and more it got worst and worst.. Lol... so tried to style it with wax.. then tried curling it... Finally, decided to just give up and wear a cap instead...
After cutting

Tried to style it with wax here...

Curled it a little here...


arrghh.... fine... I'll cover with my cool cap instead...

Lucky for me I just got this Billabong cap on friday...what good timing...Love it so much.. I think I'll wear it out every single day till my fringe grows long...

After cutting my hair, I went to CK's place to have a drink and chat.. Pinko even helped me decorate my camera... So nice... We chatted till nearly 4 in the morning so I stayed over at Pinko's place..

Nice right??

Woke up at 10 am cause promised a friend that I'll attend her church...Was feeling so tired.. This church is called the Evangel christian assembly
, a branch of the one in Malaysia... It's a chinese church and today was my first time attending this church. Everything was in chinese.. Had always been to an english church since little and din't know how to read chinese so it felt a little weird. And worst of all I went with my stupid hair style cause felt it wasn't good wearing a cap in church... Hmmm... dont know if I should go again next week..

No comments: